Environmental Compliance and Regulatory Support
Schedule Your Environmental or Agricultural Assessment
Develop Remediation Action Plan and Submit
Implement Construction Plan in Accordance with Approval Requirements
What We Do
Our team has expertise in environmental impact assessments, soil and groundwater remediation and reclamation. Our field personnel and project managers have gained valuable experience in upstream oil and gas projects across NWT, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia.
- Site Specific Liability Assessment
- Phase I & II ESA
- Stage I and II PSA for BC MOE
- Electromagnetic Surveys
- Gas Migration Surveys
AGRICULTURAL CAPABILITY ASSESSMENTS
Soil and vegetation assessments to develop soil classification and Conservation & Reclamation Plans.
- Soil Surveys for baseline EIA
- Land Use Planning
- Soil Testing for hydraulic conductivity
- Development of Manure storage facilities
Our environmental inspectors work with construction superintendents to ensure compliance with environmental concerns.
- Develop Environmental protection plans
- Supervise soil handling on pipeline construction sites
- Environmental monitoring on HDD
- Monitor for Water Code of Practice