What We Do
We support clients with environmental site assessment, remediation & reclamation, and regulatory compliance.
- Site Specific Liability Assessment
- Phase I & II ESA
- Stage I and II PSA for BC MOE
- Electromagnetic Surveys
- Gas Migration Surveys
Land classification assessment for irrigation feasibility and agricultural capability are based on:
- The soils will be well managed and cropped, under a largely mechanized system.
- Land requiring improvements that can be made by land owner, is classed according to its limitations or hazards in use after the improvements have been made.
- Site topography, landscape as well as, soil profile characteristics and soil samples may be used for classification
Our crews have extensive field experience in supporting environmental construction for:
- EPP for Horizontal Directional Drilling
- Soil Handling- Pipeline construction
- C&R Plans and Approvals
- Water Act Code of Practice